66/nike-air-max-penny

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
caicai2017 caicai2017
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

66/nike-air-max-penny

When we took on the challenge of finding the next lacing system for performance Nike Air Presto Mujer footwear, we knew the answer would be found in a personalized solution. That’s because fit is a personal thing. Our mission is to solve problems for athletes, and delivering to their exact needs has always been the best path forward.
Earlier today, we debuted the Nike Adapt BB, a revolutionary basketball shoe with Nike Air Vapormax Womens an intricate lace engine neatly closes around your entire foot. It remembers, via a paired app, how tight or loose you prefer your footwear — not just one setting, but in different situations like warm-ups, gameplay and while resting on the bench.
This, Nike Air Pegasus 89 Mujer finally, is the precise performance fit our athletes have long demanded — exactly when they need it, with the push of a button or a tap on a phone.
And with your own personal fit, Nike has finally made countless dreams come true: a custom shoe for everyone. As you Nike Dunk Sky High Womens could guess, I’m incredibly proud of the team that worked on Nike Adapt BB. Like the athletes we serve, I’ll admit we are some pretty demanding perfectionists, and we have poured years into this project. It reminds me of one of the first projects of my Nike career: the Air Huarache, a shoe that fit, felt and definitely looked Nike Air Max 95 Mujer different. That instinct to challenge convention has never left me.
My starting point is always curiosity. I love probing and questioning what’s out there, trying to get a feel of what’s possible. I was a geography major in college, and the study of the Adidas Falcon Womens intersection of human activity and the physical world around us has shaped my work more than I ever could’ve expected.
After all, what we’re launching this week goes far beyond a shoe. Our long-term vision for innovation at Nike is a world in which intelligent Adidas Superstar Womens products adapt at the speed of sport to improve an athlete’s performance.
Shoes in our Nike Adapt platform — of which Nike Adapt BB is the first — can update and evolve after purchase, letting consumers opt in to provide you with new services and features through Nike Air Max Penny Womens smartphone-like technology.
In other words, we’ve finally added Nike Air Max 270 Womens firmware to footwear, letting us continuously improve the product you’ve already bought, responding as need be to changing preferences and environments.For most footwear out there, buying the shoe is the end of a transaction. But here, buying the shoe Nike Air Max 95 Womens is just the beginning.
These conversations have the power to unlock benefits we’ve never seen before, bringing the latest sport science to all athletes everywhere, including real-time personalized training and guidance. It will also help us make products Adidas NMD Womens better, with feedback given in a first-of-its-kind true dialogue. It’s a unique conversation between you, Nike and your shoes — one in which you decide what data you share with us, and when.