Anna is undoubtedly

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Anna is undoubtedly

Anna is undoubtedly beautiful. She is like a singular sorrow. Her beauty is not only in words, but also in her heart. Her heart is kind, her feelings are warm and sincere Cases Of Newport Short Cigarettes, a charming but sincere, energetic and light, smart and knowable. Beauty. She is passionate and has a life of eight years without understanding her feelings, so that she can be desperate when she meets true love, and she will let go of her honorary family and even her son. Anna, she pursues her own feelings, she is upright and not debauchery. When she understood Fronsky's feelings, she bravely broke her husband's old life. She said, "I know that I can't deceive myself any more. I am a living person. I am not sinful. God is born like me." People, I want feelings, I want to live." She pursues sincere feelings. She also said to Fronsky: "Love, I don't like that word, just because it has too many benefits for me. Far from what you can understand. She is sincere and simple, loves and loves the violent, unobtrusive, Ning Yu broken, refused to tolerate her own deception Usa Newport Supplier.e. In his view, he therefore needs a family, not because of emotional needs, but because he is indispensable for such an embellishment on his career. cold political high-ranking official, a person who is an orphan from a young age who does not know how to love will only chase fame and fortune, a husband who wants Anna to think of it after eight years! He is a despicable reality, and has no emotional foundation for his future. Wife, indifference to Anna and her only son. He certainly can't bring Anna's feelings of heart and soul. The combination of him and Anna, in my opinion, is a mistake from beginning to end. The desire for feelings in Anna��s heart is completely incompatible with the ruthlessness of Lenin. Therefore, after Anna, she will love Fronsky like a moth, because he can bring her sohink Anna is brave in my opinion. She never regrets the path she has chosen: "If everything is to start all over again, it will still be the same." She despised the aristocratic life of the nobles and men in the theater. The entire social world raised a proud and beautiful head. Love, only simple strokes, is more complicated than imagination. The relationship between Anna��s personality has irreparable limitations. She once said to Fronsky: ��You have to understand that since I fell in love with you, everything has changed Newports Cigarettes Online Cartons. I have only one thing, one thing-- -- That is your love!" "Everything is over, I have nothing but you. Please remember this!" She became a green vine that climbed the tree in Fronsky. The tree fell and the vine died. Fronsky became her life and all the benefits. Once she lost his love, her life would be irreparably wiped out. But then Fronsky's love for her has gone further and further. Her inner endless contradictions and pains, she is confused and fearful about her current situation. Her life, her faith and her pursuit can not find a balanced fulcrum, can not find the direction of advancement, she instinctively resists everything, and instinctively endures all the impact. The deeper she loves, the less secure she feels. At the end of the day, she was even forced to use the look and clothing used by the average high-end woman to attract his beautiful and lonely soul, is fragrant in the endless regrets. People are living for their expectations, and because of expectations, talents have the courage to live. And the feelings, the most gorgeous flowers, the perfect gift of life, the greatest happiness and the greatest happiness eventually brought Anna into the abyss of pain. Like a moth pounces on a wildfire, it is doomed to destroy her. Anna is admiring the light and falling in love with Vulgensky, who is beautiful in appearance and empty in her heart. The infinite desire for feelings and happiness is that she forgets all the troubles and fears, and only lives for the sake of her feelings. And a vain fanaticism also enveloped Fronsky, who fell in love with Anna at first sight, indulged in her beauty and unique temperament, but more importantly, his special connection with Anna gave him a sense of conquest Duty Free Newport 100'S, honor and disgrace. sense. This vanity has determined that his feelings for Anna are superficial. And Anna devoted herself wholeheartedly to her new life. For her, Fronsky is all her expectations and sustenance, that is, everything about her. This pure and innocent love made Vollensky self-defeating, pushing him to re-recognize the connection with Anna, express his own superficiality and rashness Newport Cigarettes Reviews, and mentally force himself to further love this girl. Being loved is a great happiness, and happiness always gives those unselfish lovers. However, "the water is full, and the surplus is lost." The world has always been more beautiful, not the most beautiful. The closest moment to perfection is the easiest time to go to the opposite. People who always live by fantasy will have a disiing train ran over Anna's weak body, she suddenly found out that the original person was so vulnerable. What is truly fragile is not the flesh, but the soul of man. When all the feelings that have been pinned down disappear, if love is only a single line, everything loses its benefits.