When officers arrived, the home was engulfed in flames, according to the Mantoloking Police Department. Officers determined no one was inside the home Online Newport Cigarette Store, but two firefighters were injured during the blaze.
Mantoloking fire Chief Larry Gilman and a firefighter from Bay Head were both taken to Ocean Medical Center in Brick, police said.
The Bay Head firefighter, whom police did not identify, was treated and released. However, Gilman suffered a heart attack and remains in the Intensive Care Unit as of Sunday morning Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, Ferris said.