Flacco out with again problems; Ravens may perhaps provide in just Kaepernick

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Armstead Armstead
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Flacco out with again problems; Ravens may perhaps provide in just Kaepernick

An problems in the direction of quarterback Joe Flacco could open up the doorway for Colin Kaepernick towards be a part of the Baltimore Ravens. Flacco disregarded the initial entire educate of working out camp Thursday since of a back again destruction and is essential in the direction of be out for at minimal a 7 days. Teach John Harbaugh reported the staff members heading specifications towards deliver in just one more quarterback and is taking into consideration Kaepernick, who opted out of his agreement with the San Francisco 49ers upon March 3 Baltimore Ravens Custom Jersey. Kaepernick drew considerable notice for not name for the conventional taking part in of the Star-Spangled Banner just before game titles. Unfortunately, Harbaugh known as Kaepernick a ideal person and thoughts him as a feasible possibility within just Baltimore.                   He and I comprise been conversing during the summertime a variety of periods. Harbaugh mentioned pertaining to Kaepernick. He  a male specifically currently that  staying talked above. We ll simply view what transpires with that. It will all be hypothesis specifically previously. He  a extremely positive soccer participant. As I ve reported at the house owners  conferences, I do imagine he ll be participating in within just the Nationwide Soccer League this yr. There is some familiarity considering that Kaepernick performed for Harbaugh  brother, Jim, with the San Francisco 49ers. He led them in direction of the 2013 Tremendous Bowl, the place they missing in direction of the Ravens. Kaepernick performed inside of 12 online games, such as 11 commences, for San Francisco very last time, throwing for 2,241 yards with 16 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. The simply just other quarterbacks previously in just Ravens camp are Ryan Mallett and Dustin Vaughan, a minute-12 months participant towards of Department II West Texas AM. Flacco threw for a franchise-historical past 4,317 yards with 20 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in just 2016, 1 calendar year eliminated towards year-finishing knee surgical procedure. Harbaugh mentioned medical practitioners confident him that Flacco  hurt is not lengthy time period. Every little thing seems to be great for Joe Dasean Downey Jersey, Harbaugh reported. We re using safeguards. I imagine for Joe, a 7 days of unwind right here is not relocating toward problems our offense. It may perhaps aid our offense inside words of planning some gentlemen. I d as an alternative shift that direction in its place than shift the other path and press him. NOTES Offensive lineman John Urschel determined towards retire in opposition to the NFL right after merely a few seasons. He termed Harbaugh at 622 a.m. Thursday early morning in direction of Give the information. That was a thing that consists of been upon his intellect for Very awhile, in the course of the offseason, Harbaugh stated. We recognize John significantly. Urschel, a 2014 5th-spherical opt for in opposition to Penn Country inside 2014, acquired notoriety for adhering to his doctorate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technological know-how within the offseason. He commenced 13 game titles earlier mentioned the further than a few seasons and was essential in direction of contend for a starting up part at centre or protect Nico Siragusa Jersey. In its place, he will go after other passions exterior of soccer.