When I first heard the word ��off-the-s

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When I first heard the word ��off-the-s

When I first heard the word ��off-the-shelf��, I thought that I would be able to call it a well-off society. However, when I opened the dictionary, I discovered that "well-off society" means that on the basis of food and clothing, people's quality of life is further improved and they are well-to-do. Therefore, I think "well-off society" should be everyone's pursuit of life. At present Marlboro Lights, there are more and more well-to-do families and people��s living conditions are getting better and better. my grandma��s house for example. Before I went to grandmother��s house, the road was always pitted. When it rained Cigarette Online, it was impossible to go. But now, when I went to Grandma again, I was shocked! The original pit road had turned into a wide concrete avenue, and on both sides of the road there were also gloomy trees Marlboro Cigarettes, and theeviously, her grandmother lived in a bungalow, and there was no household appliance. She took laundry and used hand-washing. She used firewood for cooking. In summer, she only used a fan. Now grandmother lives in buildings, washing machines, televisions Cigarettes Cheaper, air conditioners, gas cookers and other household appliances. Grandma's family is now not only full of household appliances, but also has greatly improved the food and clothing. Breakfast is eaten with milk, bread, and other nutritious foods. At noon the fish, meat, and vegetables are used together. It is no longer the old clothes worn in the past, but the brand clothing with very good fabrics. is more fortunate for me is that my grandmother's home has also been equipped with digital cable television Newport Cigarettes, so that I wouldn't even watch TV on my grandmother's home.