When I was young

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When I was young

When I was young, I liked to watch an animated cartoon called "San Mao Wandering". The protagonist "San Mao" was a humorous and funny three hairs, clever and big eyes Cheapest Ciggerette Cartons, except for the strong and weak personality. In my mind, many plots have made me laugh. At that time, I don��t know what sympathy is and what is miserable. Today, I have warmed up again from the "San Mao Liu Lang Ji", feeling different from the previous ones. From the story that happened in "San Mao", I saw that the motherland before the liberation experienced all the vicissitudes of life and suffered Cigarettes Marlboro 100'S. Imperialism is arrogant in the land of our motherland, doing whatever it wants; the landlord is bullying the fish and the people, and harming one party; the bureaucratic compradors are cruelly exploiting and selling the country for glory. The sleeping dragon has been bruised and bruised Order Marlboro 100S Gold Pack In Usa, and the motherland has reached a critical juncture of survival. How can the "San Mao" who lived in that era have happiness? The image of "San Mao" is not the epitome of children and children living at the bottom of China!ng thunder, the fire of the original is coming, only the Communist Party can save China. Under the leadership of the Communist Party of China, the sons and daughters of the Chinese nation, in the dilemma of their mother's life and death, are using their stocks of pride and loyalty, making a cry of shocking the world and writing a first and tragic poem. Liu Hulan faced the sickle and died unyielding. The five strong men faced the cliff and died, and Dong Cunrui took the explosives and swallowed the mountains and rivers. Yes, the Communists are not afraid of the expedition. The Wanshui Qianshan is only idle. After years of struggle, the Chiang family dynasty was overthrown and a new China was established. The Chinese people have stood up since then. generation of young children, born in Hong, is growing in happiness. Especially in the 30 years of reform and opening up, the motherland��s economy has developed rapidly and the people��s lives are prosperous and healthy. The Three Gorges Dam of Gaoxia Pinghu, the Qinghai-Tibet Railway of the Roof Ridge Road, the Shenzhou series of heavenly explorations, the hard-working Olympic athletes, the journey of exploring the universe, and so on, all of which make us extremely proud. "San Mao" will not be there again, because we are growing up happily under the care of the kind motherland. Recalling the excitement of laughter and the joy of being full of rewards, I really want to freeze the time at that mome was surprised to see anything. Seeing the vast expanse of fields, the endless woods, the crystal clear pond, I was so excited to stand there, forgetting to play, just laughing silly. When I first arrived, I got to know a lot of brothers and sisters. Everyone took the bamboo fork, the wooden gun, the fishing net, and the fishing rod and rushed to the fish pond.
We made the fork of the fork, take the net to take the net, the light of this fierce evil, the fish group was scared, and rushed to the net. The bamboo fork also forked a lot of small fish Newport Cigarettes With Newyork Stamps. I was excited to raise the fire, and after the fish was soaked in the sauce, I baked it in the fire. It��s boring to roast for a long time. I saw them rushing by the river, and my heart was itchy. Unexpectedly, the sky was not beautiful, and I accidentally slipped into the pond. I sipped a few mouthfuls of water Buy Us Marlboro Online, I didn't want to spit, my nose was sour. The instinct to survive made me hold a cold and hard thing. Several water-based good partners desperately pulled me out of the water. I spit a few mouthfuls of water and let go of my hand. It was a big snail, and it was a blessing in disguise. After a while, my friends taught me to cast a net, and I also taught me the skills of fishing. I can't wait to try it out. I have a net, and I have a lot of fish. What happened there, I looked up and everyone was pulling the net over there. When I pulled it up, I saw a big black fish weighing six or seven pounds. The partners marked it and prepared to take it back to celebrate. Unexpectedly, the big black fish slipped into the water from the hand. After a while, my net became so heavy that I pulled it up and saw it, and it was the black fish that escaped. After the break, everyone ate the grilled fish and laughed excitedly.
The simple laughter still echoed in my ear, touched the snail shell, and played a scene in the past.