You will find more natural improvements to xp rates

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Megaomgchen Megaomgchen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

You will find more natural improvements to xp rates

I do not think I could return, although I am not quite anti-RS3 or anything, I tried playing following EoC for a little while. The grind is really sped up by Each of RuneScape gold of the xp but in addition, it makes it feel less fulfilling. I also obtained 250M+ in items out of their MTX systems, so that they sort of just spoiled RuneScape for me personally. I just started playing OSRS with a few friends as simple and obsolete as it is, it is even managed to hook up a friend who never played with before. Some people have gotten really really good at RuneScape, it's pretty cool to see how different it is 15 decades later. I would recommend trying both, tbh, I am sure there's still a lot of fun to be had in RS3 if you're into more contemporary MMOs.

You will find more natural improvements to xp rates. I perform with an atm. So no MTXs or free xp from TH, but it will look like that they made an attempt for a whole lot of RuneScape abilities to feel decent levelling up.

Mining is a lot better too, as stones now don't deplete (rather there is a system that incentives reclicking, but does not punish you for not paying attention for a moment ) and you obtain an ore box from smithing that allows you to carry 100+ of every ore in it, removing plenty of banking downtime. Really makes playing an iron-man in rs3 like a nice relaxing game, especially with how enjoyable RS quests are, as opposed to the grindfest it was.

I gave OSRS a second chance, but Grand Exchange ruined RuneScape for me personally. Dont get me wrong, I despise spending hours trying to sell things, but it makes every single thing in RuneScape so available. Smiting, that was among the hardest RuneScape skills to cheap OSRS gold level up, its now the easiest (since its actually profitable to purchase bars and market the product). Every item can be easily converted to gold and vice versa, their value is set in stone. Every town is a ghost town because everybody is in GE.I dont think that GE was a mistake (after all the vast majority of the players needed it), but RuneScape lost almost all of its allure after it to me.
qqqq1 qqqq1
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You will find more natural improvements to xp rates