What man in his right mind wouldn’t want to positively affect his male organ health – especially when an improvement can be achieved simply by going bare? Assuming that a guy is in a position to bare it all when he sleeps Taron Johnson Hat , he may be in a position to keep his manhood in even better health than it already is.
An article in the U.K. paper The Sun recently extolled the praises of sleeping bare and the male organ health benefits that this confers. The basic information in that article has been around in various forms for some time, so this is not hot-off-the-presses news. But it does serve as a reminder that more men should consider going bare when going to sleep.
There are any number of benefits to “going commando” when snuggling into bed. These include:
1. It helps with odor issues. Is it news to anyone at all that the male member and its partner, the sacks, can sometimes develop a certain pungency that is a trifle off-putting? (Indeed Harrison Phillips Hat , some sources state that rank male organ odor is the most common reason a woman cites for refusing to orally pleasure her mate.)
For some men, heavy-duty manhood odor is a chronic issue. This usually occurs when there is heavy sweating going on in the region, which in turn creates deposits of bacteria that produce a fetid mess. One of the most effective ways of treating this issue is to “air the guys out.” Sleeping bare helps circulate the air and give unwanted aromas a chance to dissipate.
2. It discourages infection. Sweat and bacteria don’t just affect the manly scent. If the member skin is chafed, dry or raw – and that happens a lot to some guys – then it is going to be more susceptible to infection if there are more bacteria present.
3. It keeps male seed healthier. Male seed production is negatively impacted when the heat is too high in the factory – so when the sacks are too hot Jim Kelly Hat , male seed production goes down. Wearing underwear while sleeping adds to the heat content – especially if the underwear is tight and form-fitting. Sleeping with the region bare helps keep the male seed producers cooler.
4. It dampens cortisol production. Cortisol is a chemical which naturally occurs in the body. At appropriate levels, it is fine, but too much cortisol causes stress and anxiety – and also has a negative effect on male organ health. Studies have shown that excess cortisol production can interfere with normal tumescence function; some studies indicate that it can perhaps also contribute to manhood shrinkage, something most men will do anything to avoid. When the body is overheated John Miller Hat , cortisol production goes up – so sleeping bare (and thereby cooler) can help keep cortisol at a comfortable (and non-threatening) level.
5. It promotes healthier male organ skin. As mentioned previously, airing out helps to diminish sweat on and around the member – and that helps keep the male organ skin well moisturized. That may seem contradictory, as one assumes the sweat should hydrate the skin. In fact, sweat removes essential oils which are necessary for proper skin moisturization.
Sleeping bare is an excellent first step in maintaining manhood health Shaq Lawson Hat , but by itself it is not enough. A man really needs to regularly apply a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) in order to help provide a boost to manhood care. Dry male member skin, especially, will benefit from a crème with a combination of natural hydrators (think Shea butter and vitamin E) Dion Dawkins Hat , which creates a “moisture lock” to ensure richer, suppler skin. A crème with vitamin is also recommended; vitamin A possesses acclaimed anti-bacterial properties which are badly needed by the man with a serious case of manhood odor. In today’s digital era, having a website is simply not enough for business success and brand reputation. When comparing your business against competitors, the business that offers better online user experience more likely wins over others. So even if your business is small you can win competitive edge over big brands if it performs well for users. In today’s digital era Zay Jones Hat , having a website is simply not enough for business success and brand reputation. When comparing your business against competitors, the business that offers better online user experience more likely wins over others. So even if your business is small you can win competitive edge over big brands if it performs well for users. That means the design, functionality as well as the third party services involved with website have to be good. Particularly, when choosing third party services people are unable to make wise choices because they are confused with limitless options. Often they look for ways to save some bucks and unfortunately get stuck with low quality services. Hosting is one such thing where site owners often fall for the word “free” and later lose their peace of mind for making a wrong decision.
What is a Free Web Hosting?
Contrary to paid hosting services Tre'Davious White Hat , free web hosting is an unpaid service for hosting the website on shared servers. There is a misconception that free hosting saves money and businesses don’t need to spend on hosting. The problem is, these services are suitable for personal and hobby sites where quality and reliability are not critical. But if you have a business website, you cannot rely on such low quality hosting which can close down their service provision any minute and you can’t really do anything about it. Even if they do continue providing service, you will have minimal control on your website and you may not know when the site will be down or malfu. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|