classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
caicai2017 caicai2017
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

When we're between these lines, we got to play for one another and that's all that matters," Thompson said. "I don't care if X don't like X off the court. I really don't give [url=]Adidas NMD Mujer Rosa[/url] a s---. As long as you're on the court playing hard and [url=]Nike Air Odyssey Dámské[/url] playing for each other, that's all that matters to me. We don't got to talk to each other off the court. As long as we talk on the court, on the defensive [url=]Adidas Superstar Mujer Negras[/url] end, that's all that matters to me. You [url=]Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black[/url] go to work every day and you might not like a guy. You might not like the guy you work with. So be it."

Cleveland's roster revamp at the trade deadline -- sending six players out and bringing [url=]Nike Air Max 90 Dam Vit[/url] four players in to replace them -- was seen as a necessary transfusion for a team that was, in the words of general manager Koby Altman, "marching a slow death."

Gone are Isaiah Thomas and his struggles [url=]Adidas Tubular Mujer[/url] on the comeback trail from a serious hip injury; Dwyane Wade and his demanding presence if not always consistent production; Jae Crowder and his awkward offensive fit; as well as role players Channing [url=]Nike Air Max 1 Dámské[/url] Frye, Derrick Rose and Iman Shumpert.

In are George Hill and his defense-minded approach to the point guard position combined with a steady outside shot; Rodney Hood and his smooth offensive game with potential [url=]Nike Air Huarache Dam[/url] for becoming a two-way impact guy; Jordan [url=][/url] Clarkson and his scoring penchant and fast-paced motor; and Larry Nance Jr. and his elite athleticism and win-at-all-costs approach without needing the ball in his hands.

There is plenty of reason [url=]Nike Air Presto Womens[/url] to be optimistic about the overhaul, even though only 26 games remain for the Cavs to get into playoff form. The Cavs, as Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue noted at the first post-break practice, are [url=]Nike Air Presto Dam[/url] basically starting from scratch."Just like how I suspected, they forgot the plays," Lue said after Wednesday's practice session when asked what his new players retained over the weeklong break that put their [url=]Nike Air Max Zero Dámské[/url] 2-0 start together on pause.