f her on Master of None and knew she Nike

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
caicai2017 caicai2017
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

f her on Master of None and knew she Nike

Nike will not provide cleats to the Iranian soccer team ahead Nike Air Huarache Womens of and during this month’s World Cup because of economic sanctions against the Islamic Republic. The move follows the Trump Administration’s decision to withdraw from the international Nike Air Max 2017 Womens nuclear deal made in 2015, though the sanctions that prevent the sportswear giant from working with the Iranian team have existed through multiple Nike Air Max Vision Femme administrations, Nike said in a statement.If your love and protectiveness of your shoes occasionally tips over into obsession, you probably identified with Nike’s new “Shoe Therapy”Nike Air Max 2016 Mujer campaign. Nike knows how its products connect with consumers and celebrity athletes alike, and it plays with that relationship and brand loyalty in the new spots, which bring back the classic tagline, “It’s Gotta Be the Shoes.” The ads feature Master of None breakout star Lena Waithe as Dr. Dana Sole, a therapist who works with Nike Air Max Vision Womens clients who have a … let’s say “intense” addiction to their sneakers. While the campaign definitely centers on Waithe’s character, the kickoff spot also prominently features marathon star Shalane Flanagan—which is appropriate, since it was her own dream that inspired the campaign.Production agency Dirty Robber was behind the campaign, Nike Air Max 90 Mens Camouflage so we caught up with co-founder Martin Desmond Roe, who directed the spots, and Executive Producer Jason Puris to learn more about the story behind “Shoe Therapy.” AdFreak: What Nike Air Max 97 Femme was the inspiration for the main “Shoe Therapy” commercial? Jason Puris: The film is actually based on a true story, and an actual dream that Shalane had the night before the New York City Marathon (which she ultimately won). Shalane dreamt someone had stolen her Zoom Vaporfly 4% shoes on the eve of the race and she woke up in a Nike Air Vapormax Hommepanic. The story about being obsessed with your shoes was born there.Martin Desmond Roe: Lena was my first choice for the therapist. I didn’t exactly write the role for her, but she was the first person I thought of for the role and then I really couldn’t picture anyone else. I was a huge fan of her on Master of None and knew she Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pinkcould nail the tone of the spot, but even more powerful is her love for sneakers; you can tell from her social media that she’s a complete sneaker-head herself. We knew she could talk Nike Air Presto Mujer shoe-crazy because she is shoe crazy. For Lena’s (subsequent spots) I wrote some punchlines and then she riffed from there.”There’s 3D. But what the fuck is Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Womens 4D? I honestly couldn’t tell you, but Adidas is making shoes to follow up its 3D runners from 2017 with a 4D sneaker that saw a proper, albeit limited, release. These shoes,Nike Air Presto Homme which some see as the future of the brand’s Ultra Boost line, were first given to friends and family in 2017 and then hit retail this year. The have 3D-printed soles and went to retail for $300. Even with that high price tag, people are now dropping over $1,200 for them.