or an evolution of design thinking while de

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
caicai2017 caicai2017
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

or an evolution of design thinking while de

The Air Jordan 1 Origin Story releases in men's and grade school sizing December 14 on Jordan.com and at select retailers globally.The Nike KYRIE 5 PE "Little Mountain" was created for Adidas Superstar Mujer Kyrie Irving for his game against the Chicago Bulls on December 8, 2018.
The shoe's tongue features a Standing Rock Sioux Tribal seal decal, a nod to Irving's late mother, Elizabeth Ann Larson, who was an enrolled member. "Little Mountain" appears on the Adidas Prophere Womens toe box, which refers to the Lakota name officially bestowed to Irving in August by the Standing Rock Sioux tribe. Since its first haul (a Nike SB Dunk) in 2008, Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Concepts has held a consistent line among its many ideas: the lobster. There have been a handful of Dunks to claw at it — blue at retail and an F&F yellow, as well as a few variations of the aesthetic on the KYRIE 4.
“Initially, I felt we shouldn’t touch the theme again. It was a moment. We celebrated it. We loved it," shares Concepts creative director Deon Point. "Ten years later, I'm in more Nike Air Max 95 Mujer Lobster conversations than I can believe. Kyrie and Jason Tatum are wearing versions on the court, Sue Bird in the WNBA, too. It's like this whole movement."  
This month, the scheme returns to its original Dunk base but in a new purple makeup that adds Nike Air VaporMax Mujer fuel to the flame.
"I've probably researched lobsters more than Jacques Cousteau himself," says Point. "There's versions in color variations, depending on the depth of how far a lobster can go below sea level. And, theoretically, there are lobsters in colors that haven't been found yet."
Purple is one of those colors. But that hasn't stopped Nike Air Max 90 Womens Point. While there isn't exact proof that there are purple lobsters floating around, if you mix blue and red — the colors of the Concepts' originals — one might just birth.
The Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Lobster releases December 14 at Concepts, Nike Air Max Classic BW Mujer December 15 at select retailers and December 17 via SNKRS. Basketball superstar Maya Moore and renowned stylist Aleali May come together to create a women’s-exclusive Air Jordan collection inclusive of their favorite Air Jordan silhouettes: the Court Lux Air Nike Air Force 1 Mujer Jordan 1 and Air Jordan X.
Both shoes are made with premium suede and blocked in colors that take inspiration from Moore's favorite uniforms throughout her career. Finishing touches include a removable faux fur tongue on the AJI to represent May’s influence on high fashion, and Moore’s logo and favorite bible verse on the AJX.
The Maya Adidas Arkyn Womens Moore x Aleali May Court Lux Air Jordan I and Maya Moore x Aleali May Air Jordan X release on December 15 in select retailers globally and December 22 in select North America retailers and the SNKRS app globally.2018 - For A-COLD-WALL* designer, founder www.jsaranjuez.es and creative director, Samuel Ross, Nike Flyleather represents new opportunity. The unique material, which is made with at least 50 percent recycled natural leather fiber, allows for an evolution of design thinking while deftly balancing natural tactile Adidas ZX 750 Womens qualities with an important reduction in the planet’s carbon footprint. Both properties are on full display in Ross' Nike x A-COLD-WALL* Air Force 1.