ost to pst converter software

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
rudigrace rudigrace
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ost to pst converter software

I would like to suggest OST to PST Converter application to recover data and convert them into PST and other file formats like EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, vCal, vCard, MBOX. It will allow you to split the big file into several small files without any size limitation. This program easily works with all the version of OS Windows version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). Its auto-scanning processor deeply scans OST file and convert the data into Outlook PST file format for future. It gives 30 days money back guarantee.

ost to pst

Read more Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/
santorochristopher santorochristopher
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ost to pst converter software

Microsoft OST to PST Converter is one of the best tool for doing the OST data recovery.  The OST file get repaired, recovered and converted into working format like- PST, EML, MSG etc with the help of this tool. With this tool it is easy to support all MS Outlook Versions (97 up to 2019) and Windows Supported Tool. This OST to PST Converter gives freedom to download the free demo version and convert 30 emails item from each and every folder of OST file to PST before purchasing.

Read More: https://download.cnet.com/SysOZ-OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77992952.html

KevinColin11 KevinColin11
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ost to pst converter software

In reply to this post by rudigrace
I suggest you 100% protected and advance solution to convert OST to PST file. OST to PST Converter takes fewer steps to convert OST file.

The process to Convert OST to PST-

1. Launch OST to PST Converter.
2. Browse OST file which you want to convert.
3. See a preview of OST emails.
4. Convert OST to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX and more formats.