runners reach their goals.The shoe d

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
caicai2017 caicai2017
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

runners reach their goals.The shoe d

With each foot strike to the pavement, a runner transfers energy into the shoe. That energy gets absorbed by the shoe’s cushioning, pushing it down. When the runner lifts her foot up, the cushioning re-expands and sends some of that absorbed energy back. The more energy returned, the bouncier and springier the shoe will feel. And each percentage point counts as runners can typically fNike Air Pegasus 89 Mujereel a distinctive difference in energy return even as low as a 1 to 2 percent change. But energy return isn’t everything. Even if a shoe had 100 percent energy return, all its doing is giving you back the energy you put in, it’s not generatinAdidas NMD Womensg new forms of energy. The ZoomX midsole foam is also incredibly light with the men’s entire size 10 shoe weighing in at 8.4 ounces and the women’s 8 at 6.9 ounces. For comparison, Nike Air Max 90 Womensthat’s heavier than the elite Zoom Vaporfly 4 percent, but incredibly light when compared to most running shoes on the market.The Pegasus Turbo also has a heel collar that’s designed to curve away from the Achilles tendon, which claims to preNike Dunk Sky High Womensvent rubbing and irritation in that area. When I tried them, I definitely felt no rubbing or pressure in that area, but that’s rarely a place where I have trouble in any running shoe I’m in. The upper part has a translucent mesh with Nike Flywire cables that do make your foot feel secure in the shoe.The rubber outsole also has small waffle pistons that are meant to absorb impact and provide traction.The Pegasus Turbo’s focus on the midsole is not unlike what otherwww.clairerooney.co.uk running shoe companies are doing nowadays. In the past year, Nike has focused on two new midsole technologies: the ZoomX and the ENike Air Max Axis Womenspic Reacts, both of which are meant to increase energy return. Last year, Brooks Running released its Levitate shoe with a completely re engineered midsole dubbed DNA AMP which provides a 70 percent energy return, the company’s highest yet. AllNike Air Vapormax Womens of this innovation around energy return is exciting, but it’s important to note that there are far more factors that go into a runner’s performance, like muscle fatigue, than just energy return. A better understanding how all these things work together will ultimately help all runners reach their goals.The shoe definitely lives up to its lightweight claims, but it also has an incredibly soft, plush-like feel. And the energy return is immediately apparent. The first time I wore them, I found myself running faster than my training plan called for without feeling Nike Air Max 90 Womensthe change. According to NikeNike Air Max 270 Womens, these shoes are designed to help you through long and short training regimes. As I train for the Chicago Marathon this summer, I’m curious to see how these shoes hold up over the next couple of months, so check back here for an update!The shoesNike Air Presto Mujer will be available to everyone starting August 2 and cost $180 (less than the Zoom Vaporfly 4 percent shoes at $250 but slighNike Air Max Classic BW Womenstly more expensive than the company’s Epic Reacts and Zoom Fly, both at $150)I personally like this shoe for going faster, being as light as possible, while still protecting my foot,” says Hamilton. “It’s my favorite lighter weight race day shoe for the marathon